Click here for ReFacto AF® (moroctocog alfa) Prescribing Information. Adverse event reporting information can be found at the bottom of the page.
Each patient with haemophilia A has their individual pharmacokinetic profile that must be taken into consideration when making a decision regarding their treatment.1
A recent analysis of more than 550 severe haemophilia A patients revealed1:
Additional analysis of 4,300 severe haemophilia A patients confirmed2:
* Terminal half‐life (THL) is the time required for the plasma concentration of medicine to fall by 50% during the terminal phase, and not
the time required to eliminate half the administered dose4.
1. Versloot O, Iserman E, Chelle P, et al. Not All Patients Benefit from Switching to Ehl: Results from the Wapps Database. Blood (2020) 136 (Supplement 1): 21–22.
2. Versloot O, Iserman E, Chelle P, et al. 235 Terminal Half-Life of Factor VIII/IX According to Age and Blood Group Based on 8550 Assessments. Oral session 322 at the 62nd ASH Annual Meeting and Exposition 2020. Available at: https://ash.confex.com/ash/2020/ webprogram/Paper141801.html (Accessed March 2021)
3. NHS. Blood groups. Available at: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/blood groups/ (Accessed March 2021)
4. Toutain PL, Bousquet-Mélou A. Plasma terminal half-life. J. vet. Pharmacol. Therap. (2004) 27, 427-439.
Speak to a member of the Pfizer Haemophilia team.
These pages are not intended for patients or for members of the general public. The healthcare professional web pages contain promotional content.
I confirm that I am a healthcare professional* resident in the United Kingdom.
If you select 'No', you will be redirected to Pfizer.co.uk where you will be able to access reference information on Pfizer's prescription medicines.
*The ABPI Code definition for healthcare professional is members of the medical, dental, pharmacy and nursing professionals and any other persons who in the course of their professional activities may administer, prescribe, purchase, recommend or supply a medicine.
PP-PFE-GBR-2688. December 2020