Key data from the INO-VATE study video
Key data for Besponsa (inotuzumab ozogamicin) from the INO-VATE ALL study
Speaker: Dr. Anna Castleton
Anna Castleton is a Consultant Haematologist at the Christie Hospital, Manchester, a position she has held since 2016. She is additionally the ALL Clinical Lead at the Christie Hospital and Regional Teenage and Young Adult Principal Treatment Centre. Anna has a special interest in ALL and adolescent and young adult haematology, and is the Principal Investigator for several clinical trials in these areas. She is a member of the National Cancer Research Institute Adult ALL Subgroup and the Childhood Leukaemia Clinicians Network. She has authored a number of peer-reviewed papers and presented at several national and international congresses.
In this video, Dr Castleton discusses the INO-VATE study with particular reference to the following:
- Besponsa mechanism of action
- Phase III INO-VATE study1: Besponsa vs. standard chemotherapy
- Study population and eligibility
- Study endpoints: Remission Rates and Overall Survival
- Adverse Event profile
- Management of hepatic toxicity and veno-occlusive disease and risk factors
- Bridging to transplantation
- Number of cycles required to achieve remission rates
1. Kantarjian HM, et al. New Engl J Med. 2016;375:740-53.
PP-INO-GBR-0287. June 2020