CONSIDER BOSULIF® WHEN SWITCHING TKI
*Low cardiac events occurrence defined as 5.2% for bosutinib vs 5.3% for imatinib in clinical trials.2
Colour and size of tablets shown are not representative of the actual tablets and are for illustrative purposes only. 100 mg tablets width: 5.6 mm, length: 10.7 mm; 400 mg tablets width: 8.8 mm, length: 16.9 mm; 500 mg tablets width: 9.5 mm, length: 18.3 mm.1
CONSIDER BOSULIF® WHEN YOU MAKE A TKI SWITCH
AP, accelerated phase; BP, blast phase; CML, chronic myelogenous leukaemia; CP, chronic phase; Ph+ CML; Philadelphia chromosome-positive chronic myelogenous leukaemia.
- BOSULIF® (bosutinib) Summary of Product Characteristics.
- Cortes JE, et al. J Clin Oncol 2018;36:231–237.
- Gambacorti-Passerini C, et al. Am J Hematol 2014;89:732–742.
- Cortes JE, et al. Presented at American Society of Clinical Oncology Annual Meeting, 2018; Oral presentation 7002.
- Gambacorti-Passerini C, et al. Haematologica 2018;103:1298–1307.
- Valent P, et al. Blood 2015;125:901–906.
PP-BOS-GBR-0905. January 2020.